By completing an application to be listed on the #HelpKentBuyLocal website www.helpkentbuylocal.co.uk the registration details for a business will be displayed to the public and used by Produced in Kent to promote this website.
Applicants understand and agree to the following conditions:
- The business is based in Wales or has an effective presence in Wales.
- The business complies with all relevant legislation relating to Food Safety and Hygiene, Traceability, Environmental Health and Trading Standards.
- The business adheres to the Government Covid19 general guidance on social distancing and specific guidance for the food and drinks industry
- The listing is free of charge for the duration of the Covid19 crisis, but may change to a paid listing once Government restrictions on movement are lifted. Listed businesses will be notified in time of any changes in listing fees.
- The final decision regarding acceptance of a listing for the business on the WelshProduce website is at the discretion of Sbarc Ltd.
- Sbarc Ltd reserve the right to edit, remove or replace any images that do not meet the required standard.
- Sbarc Ltd reserve the right to refuse an application for listing on the WelshProduce website where it considers it does not meet the required standard.